Have you ever Jean-Michel Basquiat post-modern vegan Issey Miyake? Because to be honest, Comme Des Garçon aesthetic abstract expressionism will always Egon Schiele my ethereal Japanese typography Duchamp.
How could I forget to Bjork my vintage Dazed&Confused…
I want girls to just be able to feel like they can do whatever the fuck they want. You can be really smart and really fun, and not be afraid to be funny. Girls forget that they have so many facets. — Este Haim, the glorious patron saint of unapologetic women everywhere. (via fawun)
(Source: thatsthetrutru, via stevenmeiselfie)
(Source: this-fairytale-is-complicated, via paulineway)
Simon Nessman sleeping backstage
(Source: coconut-desu, via s--e--l)
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey. — (via alex-ishtar)
Melbourne protest for Gaza, July 19. 2014.
everyone fucking reblog #prayforgaza
Readings of this week + A Documentary
Fashion internships left me broke and homeless – but I can’t give up: The nightmare of most fashion students starting unpaid internships comes to real life.
How World Wars Made Females More Androgynous: WWI and WWII’s impact on sartorial styles.
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. — Maya Angelou (via sheusu)
(Source: onlinecounsellingcollege, via florida-sounds)
You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologizing? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don’t see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud. — Beardsley Jones: Make yourself proud (via gazerlily)
(Source: anna-learns-to-love-herself, via clubless)
Givenchy fall 2011 couture details
(Source: girlannachronism, via lyumalyshka)
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in us. — a quote from Shakespeare that needed to be in the tfios movie for the title to make any sense at all (via seulray)
(Source: demigods-one-in-particular, via thesubbburbs)