things that should not concern u:
- the length of a woman’s skirt
- the tightness of a woman’s top
- how many people a woman has slept with
things that should concern u:
- america’s gun laws
- that u haven’t petted enough dogs today
- harry potter named a kid albus severus
it’s a perfect day to not give a fuck
*walks out of exam*
well i was successfully able to bullshit every answer on the test so i think i did okay
(Source: devoures, via shade4days)
And you tried to change, didn’t you? Closed your mouth more. Tried to be softer, prettier, less volatile, less awake… You can’t make homes out of human beings. Someone should have already told you that. And if he wants to leave, then let him leave. You are terrifying, and strange, and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love. — Warsan Shire, For Women Who Are Difficult To Love (via t-e-l-e-p-a-t-h-y)
(Source: hello-lolo, via t-e-l-e-p-a-t-h-y)
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It’s their mistake, not my failing. — Richard P. Feynman (via sundaylatte)
(Source: pressured, via avenue)
Have you ever Jean-Michel Basquiat post-modern vegan Issey Miyake? Because to be honest, Comme Des Garçon aesthetic abstract expressionism will always Egon Schiele my ethereal Japanese typography Duchamp.
How could I forget to Bjork my vintage Dazed&Confused…
I want girls to just be able to feel like they can do whatever the fuck they want. You can be really smart and really fun, and not be afraid to be funny. Girls forget that they have so many facets. — Este Haim, the glorious patron saint of unapologetic women everywhere. (via fawun)
(Source: thatsthetrutru, via stevenmeiselfie)
(Source: this-fairytale-is-complicated, via paulineway)
Simon Nessman sleeping backstage
(Source: coconut-desu, via s--e--l)
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey. — (via alex-ishtar)
Melbourne protest for Gaza, July 19. 2014.
everyone fucking reblog #prayforgaza
Readings of this week + A Documentary
Fashion internships left me broke and homeless – but I can’t give up: The nightmare of most fashion students starting unpaid internships comes to real life.
How World Wars Made Females More Androgynous: WWI and WWII’s impact on sartorial styles.
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. — Maya Angelou (via sheusu)
(Source: onlinecounsellingcollege, via florida-sounds)